§ 1 Scope of application
§ 2 Services of the provider
The provider makes every effort to keep his service available and does not enter into any further obligations. Above all, the user has no claim to permanent availability of the website or the service.
§ 3 Copyright
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, all texts, videos and images on the website are subject to the copyright of www.andrehilgers.com
(2) Utilisation, reproduction and modification are not permitted and may only be carried out with written permission. In the event of infringements, the provider reserves the right to take legal action against such infringements. The costs incurred by such infringements will be charged to the user, insofar as the user is responsible for the infringement.
§ 4 Data protection conditions
The general data protection provisions of the provider https://www.andrehilgers.com/datenschutz apply without restriction.
§ 5 Utilization of the e-mail address
(1) The user’s e-mail address used when registering for the newsletter is used by the provider to send newsletters. The receipt of the newsletter is free of charge.
(2) The user has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do so, simply click on the link at the end of the newsletter to confirm unsubscription.
(3) The provider has the right to remove the user from the mailing list at any time without notifying the user.
§ 6 Limitation of liability
(1) The provider expressly points out that no guarantee is assumed for the published contributions and topics. They do not have the intention to replace the experiences and services of an expert, no matter in which field.
Especially for the completeness and correctness of the information no liability is taken over, these are to be regarded as entertainment. The same applies to content resulting from external links. The use of the information, tips and techniques provided in the articles is completely non-binding and at the user’s own risk.
(2) Neither the provider nor its employees assume any liability in connection with the use of the information provided directly or indirectly by www.andrehilgers.com.
(3) No guarantee for the continuous uninterrupted accessibility of the side is taken over. In spite of great care, failures cannot be excluded. A liability resulting from it is expressly contradicted.
(4) The provider also accepts no liability for the correct presentation of the page.
§ 7 Subject to alteration
(2) The provider is also entitled to make changes to his website at any time.
(3) The provider is entitled to pause his service for an indefinite period of time, or to terminate it completely.
§ 8 Legal Effectiveness
Should individual provisions be or become legally ineffective or should a gap in the contract arise, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining content of the contract. If the customer is not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be the supplier’s (Paderborn) place of jurisdiction. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.[gzd_complaints